Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole
Polysorb Cushioning Insoles provide the best combination of shock absorption and energy-return. This powerful duo works together to provide lasting comfort, help prevent injury and relieve foot pain. Our proven cushioning and support improves athletic performance and prolongs the life of your shoes. Ideal for running, walking, training and sports.
The Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Insole offers the best combination of shock absorption and energy return. Ideal for athletes or anybody looking for additional cushioning in the forefoot or heel, this insole works best in athletic, tennis, basketball, and training shoes with removeable insoles. Effective enough to use in all team sport competitions and training, the Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer offers high energy return for improved athletic performance. Made with Spencore, a lightweight material that absorbs shock and impact, this insole provides comfort and cushioning. Polysorb polyurethane foam provides arch and heel support while a Spencore heel plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption. An SBR forefoot cushion provides superior cushioning and energy return for high impact sports. The top layer is made with a 4-way stretch fabric that prevents blisters while controlling odor with Silpure antimicrobial technology. The Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer comes with a one-year unconditional guarantee.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor
- SBR Forefoot Cushion provides cushioning and energy return for high impact sports
- SpenCore Material a 5 3 layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide comfort and cushioning
- Lightweight POLYSORB Polyurethane Foam provides arch and heel support
- SpenCore Heel Plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption in the heel.
|Condition||Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet/Arch Support, Morton's Neuroma/Ball-of-Foot, Pain, Hammer Toe, Heel Spurs/Heel Pain|
|Body Part||Arch, Plantar Fascia, Calf, Achilles, Shin, Back, Heel, Ball of Foot, Knee|
|Shoe Size||Men's 14-15.5|