Medics Diabetic+ Insole
Spenco Medics Diabetic+ Insoles feature Spenco proprietary TotalSupport technology with the added benefit of a soft, low-density PolySorb Memory Structured Foam body, friction-reducing SpenCore impact zones and a Plastazote top cover to help eliminate pressure points that can cause blisters.
Spenco RX Diabetic+ Insole is a premium full-length insole specifically designed for the diabetic foot. Spenco RX Professional Orthotics use 3-POD GRF technology to provide ideal support for every foot. Featuring Spenco s proprietary TotalSupport technology for cushioning throughout, this insole is also has a soft, low-density Polysorb Memory Structured foam body for additional comfort. Spencore impact zones in the heel and forefoot reduce friction while a deep heel cup helps stabilize and cradle the back of your foot. A Plastazote top cover helps eliminate pressure points that can cause blisters. The Spenco RX Diabetic+ Insole is available in a variety of sizes for men and women. Half sizes should order the next size down.
- PolySorb Memory Structured Foam provides cushioning, impact suppression and comfort.
- Plastazote Foam Top Cover reduces friction and cushions sensitive feet.
- Deep Heel Cushioning helps to stabilize the rearfoot.
- Premium SpenCore Material fully-cushioning heel and forefoot impact zones.
- Total Support Footbed provides cushioning for foot comfort.
|Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet/Arch Support, Morton's Neuroma/Ball-of-Foot, Pain, Hammer Toe, Blister or Burn Prevention, Blister or Burn Treatment, Heel Spurs/Heel Pain, Diabetes
|Arch, Plantar Fascia, Calf, Achilles, Shin, Back, Heel, Ball of Foot, Knee
|Women's 5-6.5/Men's 4-5.5