RX Orthotic Arch Insole
Helps control, stabilize and balance the foot. Heat moldable for a custom fit. SpenCore layer absorbs shock and reduces friction to improve overall foot comfort.
The Spenco RX Orthotic Arch Supports help control, stabilize, and balance the foot. The full length design provides heel to toe comfort. This insole provides firm arch support to reduce pronation and supination for improved stability. Ideal for use in casual and athletic shoes, including boots, the Spenco RX Orthotic Arch Supports come in a variety of sizes for correct arch placement to improve overall fit and comfort. Spencore material offers an cushioning layer that absorbs shock and impact while providing additional comfort. A 4-way stretch fabric with Silpure antimicrobial technology helps prevent blisters as it controls odor. Flexible plastic allows you to mold the insole to fit your foot for the perfect fit. Hand wash and air dry as needed.
- Full Length provides complete heel-to-toe comfort.
- SpenCore Material cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide comfort.
- Moldable Arch Insert The flexible plastic arch insert helps support and control the foot.
- 7 Sizes for correct arch placement for better overall fit, comfort and performance.
- 4-way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
|Insole Length||Full Length|
|Shoe Type||Run, Walk, Sport Specific, Work, Boots, Dress|
|Activity||Office, Running, Casual, Hiking, Walking, Cross Training, Golf, Prolonged Standing, Sports|
|Condition||Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet/Arch Support, Morton's Neuroma/Ball-of-Foot, Pain, Hammer Toe, Heel Spurs/Heel Pain|
|Body Part||Arch, Plantar Fascia, Calf, Achilles, Shin, Back, Heel, Ball of Foot, Knee|
|Shoe Size||Women's 7-8.5/Men's 6-7.5|