Total Support Thin Insole
The Total Support Thin Insole is an ultra-light insole with semi-flexible arch support for low-profile stability and comfort. It tunes the ride for performance and comfort while reducing issues known to cause foot, leg, and back pain.
All the features of our Total Support Original in a thinner, ultra-light insole. TPR Gel air grid pods and forefoot pad. Perfect for low-volume or minimal running shoes. Most rigid replacement insoles offer some motion control and stability but that where the similarity ends: Spenco Total Support Insoles feature our patented 3-POD Modulation System: By positioning pods with varying degrees of hardness beneath key areas of the foot, Total Support Insoles change the ground forces reaching the foot during activity. This tunes the ride for performance and comfort while helping to reduce overpronation ‚¬ a common problem that causes foot, leg and back pain. Spenco Total Support Insoles are unconditionally guaranteed for one year. Total Support Technology aids in the relief of symptoms caused by Plantar Fasciitis.
- 3-POD System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock and provides cushioning through multi-density impact zones: - Stiffer Red POD counters over-pronation - Softer Blue PODS help guide the stride
- TPU Semi-Flexible Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping and increased flexibility for comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot.
- TPR Air Grid Forefoot Crash Pad utilizes air pockets to compliment TPR cushioning material providing optimum ball-of-foot cushioning in a low-profile design
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort
|Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet/Arch Support, Morton's Neuroma/Ball-of-Foot, Pain, Hammer Toe, Heel Spurs/Heel Pain
|Arch, Plantar Fascia, Calf, Achilles, Shin, Back, Heel, Ball of Foot, Knee