Gel Comfort Insole
Advanced triple-density design provides comfort, cushioning and support. Ideal for everyday wear, especially when standing for long periods of time.
The Spenco Gel Comfort Insole offers lasting comfort for those who are on their feet for long periods of time. An advanced triple-density design provides comfort, cushioning, and support for everyday wear. Ideal for workers, students, and travelers who are on their feet throughout the day, this insole works like an anti-fatigue mat to absorb shock and alleviate sore feet. Thermoplastic Rubber Comfort Gel, or TPR, combines cushioning and energy return to for daily comfort while metatarsal arch support relieves pressure from the ball-of-foot. A stability cradle supports the arch and heel for comfort, while also making the insole easier to place in the shoe. Softer gel in the heel absorbs impact with each heel strike by providing extra cushioning. Each insole is topped with a Silpure antimicrobial layer that eliminates odor causing bacteria and reduces friction and may be hand washed and air dried as needed. The Spenco Gel Comfort Insole comes with a one-year unconditional guarantee.
- Triple Density Design comforts, cushions and supports advanced design for comfort.
- TPR Comfort Gel thermoplastic rubber combines cushioning and energy return for comfort.
- Metatarsal Arch Support relieves pressure from the ball-of-foot.
- Top Cloth with Silpure Antimicrobial helps eliminate odor causing bacteria and reduces friction.
- Stability Cradle supports the arch and heel for greater comfort. Makes it easier to place into the shoe.
- Extra Heel Cushioning softer gel in the heel absorbs impact at heel strike.
|Over Pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet/Arch Support, Morton's Neuroma/Ball-of-Foot, Pain, Hammer Toe, Heel Spurs/Heel Pain
|Arch, Plantar Fascia, Calf, Achilles, Shin, Back, Heel, Ball of Foot, Knee